If you are a third country person who live in the UK, most of the time you need visa to enter Bosnia and Herzegovina. Please carefully go through our articles to find answers for all about Bosnian travel/ tourist visa for people who live in the United kingdom.
Foreigners Requesting Information about Visas to Bosnia and Herzegovina
If you are planning to visit Bosnia and Herzegovina, please first check if you need a visa:
http://mvp.gov.ba/konzularne_informacije/vize/Default.aspx ( English at the Top Right Hand Corner)
Please note that holders of refugee travel documents issued in the UK also need a visa to Bosnia and Herzegovina.
If you generally need a visa to travel to Bosnia and Herzegovina but hold a valid multiple entry visa or residence permit issued by the signatory countries of the Schengen Agreement, the EU member states or the United States of America, you will be able to travel, transit and stay in Bosnia and Herzegovina without a visa up to 90 days in any 180-day period, provided that the one continuous stay in Bosnia and Herzegovina cannot be longer than 30 days and must be within the validity period of the stipulated visa or residence permit.
Holders of foreign passports who generally need a visa to Bosnia and Herzegovina and hold a UK visa or permit of stay still need a visa to travel to Bosnia and Herzegovina.
C Visa Requirements
Applicants must apply in person and sit for an interview with the Embassy.
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRESENTED AT THE INTERVIEW
- A valid passport issued in the past 10 years, valid at least three months after the last day of intended stay in Bosnia and Herzegovina; must contain at least two
(2 ) blank pages
- Visa application Form (to be completed and signed)
- One (1) current passport-size photo (35×45 mm)
- Travel health insurance
- Return flight ticket or booking itinerary
- Proof of the applicant’s current occupation
- Proof that the applicant has sufficient funds to support himself/herself during their stay in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Proof that the applicant has sufficient funds to support himself/herself during their stay in Bosnia and Herzegovina (A Bank Statement) /Please note that the minimum amount of financial resources required for the stay of foreigners on the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina is 150.00 KM (65 GBP) for each day of the intended stay
- Visa fees: single entry 26.00 GBP, multiple entry 48.00 GBP (if the visa is issued in London)
- For a private visit to a physical entity in Bosnia and Herzegovina original invitation letter stamped by the Filed Office of the Service for Foreigners in Bosnia and Herzegovina (not older than 180 days) http://sps.gov.ba/potrebni-dokumenti/?lang=en
- For a tourist visit a proof of paid hotel or other accommodation
- For a business trip, a Letter of Invitation of a Government Body
- For a diplomat, a TPN of a relevant diplomatic representation
- Proof of visa fee payment:
Consular Section of the Embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Branch Sort Code: 30-94-65
Account No: 02458759
With the exception of travel document, documents must not be older than three (3) months at the time of application.
C Visa stay period is up to 90 days within a period of six months from the date of first entry.
Estimated time for visa processing is between 15 and 45 days.
Please call or email your phone number to schedule an appointment.
Contact details for arrange appointments and make payments – email@example.com
 We recommend that you check the expiry date on your passport carefully before traveling to Europe. Entry into the Schengen Area requires that your passport is valid for at least three months beyond your intended date of departure. We recommend that your passport has at least six months of validity you travel to avoid possible travel disruptions.