ASOS owner 3 children killed while in Sri Lanka bomb attack
- Anders Holch Povlsen is the second largest private landowner in the UK and biggest shareholder in Asos
- Has four children with wife Anne Storm, Alma, Astrid, Agnes and Alfred, but it is not known which have died
- At least 290 people were killed and 500 wounded after eight explosions rocked hotels and churches
- The blasts, mostly around Colombo, have killed at least 27 foreigners including Britons and Americans
- Eight British nationals, and two holding dual UK-US nationality, are among the dead, Sri Lankan officials said
All those kids visited sri-lanka for vacation and they faced this terrible incident while they having easter breakfast at Cinnamon Grand Hotel Colombo.
Altogether 8 explosion all-around the country – Read More